Computer Travel Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steelyeyes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My Uwatec Luna came with a nice little zippered clamshell to protect it in my luggage. I have a G2 and the case that came with it was way more than needed. I'd like to find another clamshell type of case yet my Google searches either come up empty or I have to buy them from a site in Britain. Has anyone else had better luck than I?

The DGX case looks nice. But a long time ago I saw someone write a post about packing camera gear, which I always take with me. This poster said something like “why do you pack camera gear in special padding in one case and then take another case full of clothes which is similar to padding”. That made a lot sense to me so instead of using special padding for my camera gear I now wrap all the parts in t shirts, bathing suits and socks. Keeps expensive camera gear secure just fine. I do the same with my computers. My VT3 and Cobalt each go in a sock in my carryon. Keeps them just fine and I don’t need to spend $20 on a special case. Now my Perdix came in a nice small case so I do use that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom