When life gives you Lemons...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw a little wreck bit; were you at the Esso Bonaire wreck for some of this? How were water temp.s? Who was your shark feeder?

Glad you had that bit at the end, where you're at the surface and sharks mill around underneath. That, and the need to fin over to the boat to board, at the end of dives is good to know.

Richard.

Saw a little wreck bit; were you at the Esso Bonaire wreck for some of this? How were water temp.s? Who was your shark feeder?

Glad you had that bit at the end, where you're at the surface and sharks mill around underneath. That, and the need to fin over to the boat to board, at the end of dives is good to know.

Richard.

They just referred to it as the Bonaire so nt 100% sure. We were sitting on the wreck watching over the sand for the first dive and then went down to the sand on the second. Water temp was 75-76 degrees.Our DM was Josh.

Yeah definitely need to fin over them at the end. They were pretty much right at my fins while i was hanging on to back to the boat waiting to board.

That's it. Josh was the feeder/guide when I dove with them in the past; great guy! Lemons milling around while you're at the surface is interesting; go back when a tiger shark is around! Didn't give us any trouble, but carried a little added mental 'weight' for me.

Kinda jealous of some of you video shooters, and you got some nice footage. I'm a stills snap-shooter; somehow can't make myself pursue shooting video. The way I use and share my shots, stills work better.

If you liked the lemons, you might like the sand tiger sharks at the off-shore wrecks out of North Carolina. It's a different experience, and personally I thought some of the lemons were larger, but I had a really good time both places.

Richard.

That's it. Josh was the feeder/guide when I dove with them in the past; great guy! Lemons milling around while you're at the surface is interesting; go back when a tiger shark is around! Didn't give us any trouble, but carried a little added mental 'weight' for me.

Kinda jealous of some of you video shooters, and you got some nice footage. I'm a stills snap-shooter; somehow can't make myself pursue shooting video. The way I use and share my shots, stills work better.

If you liked the lemons, you might like the sand tiger sharks at the off-shore wrecks out of North Carolina. It's a different experience, and personally I thought some of the lemons were larger, but I had a really good time both places.

Richard.

They had a tiger on their dive the day before we were there and they were hopeful we'd see it but never did.

I had an Olympus TG-4 with me that i shot stills with and usually mount the GoPro somewhere on the camera tray to do both.

My sister-in-law just bought a house in North Carolina so on one of our next visits i'm going to try and plan a dive.

very cool video...thanks for sharing.

They had a tiger on their dive the day before we were there and they were hopeful we'd see it but never did.

I had an Olympus TG-4 with me that i shot stills with and usually mount the GoPro somewhere on the camera tray to do both.

My sister-in-law just bought a house in North Carolina so on one of our next visits i'm going to try and plan a dive.

Sophia was around on Feb. 28th; oddly enough it seems like the tiger schedule has been off-kilter the last few years (seeing less of them). We had two regulars show up in December who had been MIA for a year or two, so it's not like they were fished out; I suspect either they're hitting maturity and altering their routines accordingly or the water temp has been funky of late.

Who was driving the Emerald? Roger, who was the regular captain last year, is starting his own charter.

Sophia was around on Feb. 28th; oddly enough it seems like the tiger schedule has been off-kilter the last few years (seeing less of them). We had two regulars show up in December who had been MIA for a year or two, so it's not like they were fished out; I suspect either they're hitting maturity and altering their routines accordingly or the water temp has been funky of late.

Who was driving the Emerald? Roger, who was the regular captain last year, is starting his own charter.

I believe we had Roger on Saturday and John on Sunday

.. Roger, who was the regular captain last year, is starting his own charter.

Roger is well known among all of us. He's a great captain and stays intouch with the other boats to share dive conditions and sightings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom