DRIS Reg sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mainedvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to get some opinions on DRIS reg's. Specifically the Illusion stage set up.

Thanks

If you look close you’ll see they are very similar to Deep 6, HOG and Apeks regs, so I haven’t heard anything negative yet. DRIS is a straight up shop and stand behind all their gear.

I have them--no problems.

Similar first stage design to a few options out there, such as the DGX house reg we make for them, Apeks, HOG, etc, but would be quite different from the Signature though.

I haven't used them myself, but I've been on charters with several of the DRIS regulator techs who are diving them. They definitely stand behind them.

What is the service interval for their regulators? Ex. 1 year, 2 years, etc.

I believe it's annual. I bought my set of doubles regs from them and it came with 5 years of service because of a black friday deal.

For my Hogs, and Zeagles, about every 3 to 4 years....or when the IP starts to creep.

My wording should have been more precise...what is the manufacturer recommended service interval? I don't see that mentioned on their website or in their youtube video for the first stage.

..what is the manufacturer recommended service interval? I don't see that mentioned on their website or in their youtube video for the first stage.

I think you still have to take the service class to get the secret lore.

Back
Top Bottom