Koh Tao is... Death Island!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This AGAIN? I know people working there and they have not stated there are any issues above and beyond what one would expect anywhere else in the world. It is clear that @Ian Yarwood has an agenda here and I for one am not buying it.

Is it not extraordinary that people with a financial interest to abstain from mentioning dangers on Koh Tao, do in fact abstain?

My main agenda ScubaWithTurk, is to make people aware of dangers on Koh Tao. I am fully aware that many people, both Thai and Westerners are keen to cover-up serious problems. Many of them post on this forum and on fora based within Thailand.

It is also fascinating that many of the people who makes excuses for Koh Tao do not point out that they might have a business or employment on the island. However, they will go to great lengths to shoot the proverbial messengers, which is one of the messages in the video above.

One should be extremely wary of anyone posting on this forum who tries to convince new travellers that Koh Tao is no more dangerous than anywhere else. They are dead wrong.

Is it not extraordinary that people with a financial interest to abstain from mentioning dangers on Koh Tao, do in fact abstain?

My main agenda ScubaWithTurk, is to make people aware of dangers on Koh Tao. I am fully aware that many people, both Thai and Westerners are keen to cover-up serious problems. Many of them post on this forum and on fora based within Thailand.

It is also fascinating that many of the people who makes excuses for Koh Tao do not point out that they might have a business or employment on the island. However, they will go to great lengths to shoot the proverbial messengers, which is one of the messages in the video above.

One should be extremely wary of anyone posting on this forum who tries to convince new travellers that Koh Tao is no more dangerous than anywhere else. They are dead wrong.

So according to your failed logic, I have something to gain from this? All I see is you posting at best, half-truths and a video I am guessing you had made to “back up” your false claims.

This thread should really be closed as it offers zero value.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom