Search and Rescue - Scubaboard Staff Member - Northernone - Missing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I also wonder if the USCG's drug intervention assets can be useful?
I don't know what the KW blimp's capabilities are and I doubt it is up in the current conditions.

Going back to the whole "Wet-Foot/Dry-Foot" thing I was thinking that maybe informing them that that he was an alien attempting to enter the country illegally might generate a response from the CG

I am flying down in the morning.
I have no super powers and I don't know what I can do to help other than offer my support, physically and emotionally.
I love Cam like a brother, although others assumed I am his dad due to our age difference. Okay, I love him like a son and I am devastated. But this is not about me and I will be strong for Bonnie and Malcom, Cam's brother.
A thank you to all who have contributed with their positive thoughts and with a donation to keep the planes searching.

Long time reader and backseater here. This remembers me too much of the time "we" lost Lynne.

Though i don`t know Cam in person i read a lot of his comments over the years.
I know he helped so many people out there, and now it`s our time to help find him.
Cameron is that one kind of a person, this planet lacks so many of.
I would entrust my life and dive with him any given day.

I posted this around my social media channels. I tried to donate but want to point out, that not everybody has a credit card at hand.
I tried to reach Kimberly asking for the possibility of a paypal donation. I have not much, but every little helps. As soon as i know more, i let you know.

Iam simply blown away again by the love and support on this board.
I wish i could do more :(
hang in there buddy... and as another donator wrote
... nough time spend with the mermaids, time to come home!

love you all
chris

If you need me to take a PayPal shot from you and throw it at GoFundMe, no prob - contact via PM.

I am flying down in the morning.
I have no super powers and I don't know what I can do to help other than offer my support, physically and emotionally.
I love Cam like a brother, although others assumed I am his dad due to our age difference. Okay, I love him like a son and I am devastated. But this is not about me and I will be strong for Bonnie and Malcom, Cam's brother.
A thank you to all who have contributed with their positive thoughts and with a donation to keep the planes searching.

Glad you are going to support his family. They are so close, I can't even imagine.

Hi y'all.
I will take care of the press releases and interviews. I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support and offers of help in so many ways. I will ask the mods to remove the discussion about the press releases. I have read it all and will still have access to it. I'd like to keep the thread on the topic of the search and the resources needed to support it.

I would be terribly hurt if anything I am saying makes anyone feel unappreciated in their efforts here but the potential for misinformation is quite high when working with the press. So far we have kept the info accurate or quickly corrected. You can communicate with me by PM here.

@MMM or @Pedro Burrito can you do the clean up? I have been communicating with the press throughout the day and have more interviews scheduled. Thank you for your patience in this difficult time. I could not be more proud of the community of passionate and concerned divers that we have here. Cameron brings out the best in us.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread is open. Please read RayfromTX post just above before posting yourself. Thank you for your understanding

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Press release posts have been deleted. Please, I know how difficult this waiting is but please take a breath before posting.

Prayers, love, and best wishes for Cameron where ever he is and for his family and friends in this terrible time.
The out pouring of Prayers, Love, and assistance I have seen just here on SB is awesome. I feel blessed to be a part of this family. What a great bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom