Reg inventory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably on another call, sorry about that. You can give me a call again or pm me your number and I will call you back.

Same story here - going to be calling them today as I've been waiting for either color combos on second stages or the DIN firsts for a few months now. So close, yet so far.

Edit: scratch that - now site showing both orange second stage and the 2.5" SPG out of stock. *sigh* Wish it wasn't so hard to put together two to five single tank setups to buy.
Regs are being delivered today per tracking to us.

Just so folks know, when I am out of office calls go from office to my cell, caller ID shows the office not your number so I can’t call back. If I am on the phone with another call I will decline the incoming call so I can hear the person calling versus the incoming call ringer. I don’t have my VM set up because I field on average 50 calls a day and with the VM it was simply too much whack a mole, even while trying to listen to VM calls are coming in.

Obviously not ideal but it’s where it is at, making the effort to throw money at getting ahead on inventory versus more staff.

No harm, no foul @cerich!

I can see looking back that I'm coming off as one of 'those' customers, so mea culpa! Just the excitement of finalizing my first gear setup and (fingers crossed) some diving in the next few months playing a bit of havoc with my manners.

Just so folks know, when I am out of office calls go from office to my cell, caller ID shows the office not your number so I can’t call back. If I am on the phone with another call I will decline the incoming call so I can hear the person calling versus the incoming call ringer. I don’t have my VM set up because I field on average 50 calls a day and with the VM it was simply too much whack a mole, even while trying to listen to VM calls are coming in.

Obviously not ideal but it’s where it is at, making the effort to throw money at getting ahead on inventory versus more staff.
At least your taking the time to respond here and keep us informed. Thank you for that

I was able to order my regs this morning. The staff at Deep6 went out of their way in an attempt to get my order processed. Everything in my dealing with their staff is consistent with all the praise Deep6 gets for customer support. I'm looking forward to using their regs in Bonaire this May.

Full tank setups for the Mrs. and I - as well as for the three future divers in our adult kids - ordered up. For good measure I snuck a pair of eddy fins in as well for me. Can’t wait to get them into the pool to test out!

Another great customer experience here. I called Chris to ask a few questions and ended up having a 30 min conversation. I got off the phone on around 4PM on Tue. Placed my order online. Wed morning I got a shipping notice and had mine and my daughters reg sets in hand by 5PM on Thursday. Great experience all around. He also pointed me to a omni swivel that wouldn't break the bank that doesn't have the failure rates of some others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom