Lake Pleasant (AZ) Shore Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam Grose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good Morning, all....

Looking to do some shore dives at Lake Pleasant this Saturday (4/14/18). Nothing too crazy or stressful. Just some nice easy dives (been out of the water since November.... need to get my gills wet). Anybody up for it. I posted on Arizona Scuba, but didn't get any replies.

Adam

I forgot about Arizona Scuba. That website hasn't had activity in probably a year. Didn't know it was still up. Unfortunately the 10 tons of rock being delivered on the last cool Friday of the season isn't going to move itself. So I will be landscaping instead of diving. Otherwise I look forward to just about any excuse to get in the water.

BB....

Thanks for the response. Do what you need to do. I will see you later in the summer. I may just catch up with LP Scuba, and go out on their boat. TTYL.

Adam

Hey guys!
I saw your post from last year! I am going to be in AZ and am looking for a buddy for some shore dives at Lake Pleasant. I will have to rent equipment and am only recently certified but would like to dive 2-3 times in one day if at all possible. I would be more than willing to follow your lead. I am hoping to dive on either 3/26 or 3/27 since I am busy on the weekends. Let me know if you have any interest.
Matt

Hey guys!
I saw your post from last year! I am going to be in AZ and am looking for a buddy for some shore dives at Lake Pleasant. I will have to rent equipment and am only recently certified but would like to dive 2-3 times in one day if at all possible. I would be more than willing to follow your lead. I am hoping to dive on either 3/26 or 3/27 since I am busy on the weekends. Let me know if you have any interest.
Matt
I might be able to sneak away 03/26 if still interested. I haven't been since last summer and have been really wanting to go with the nice weather. plus when I was out there a few weeks ago just scoping things out the water was fair high and clear. cold, but clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom