ScubaBoard Fool's Spring MegaDive 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to try and make an appearance!

Don't own a tent yet, my days of sleeping on picnic tables are behind me, and if I stay in town I get to see my nieces and family...we will stick around by the fire until late, though.

Don't own a tent yet, my days of sleeping on picnic tables are behind me, and if I stay in town I get to see my nieces and family...we will stick around by the fire until late, though.
Two words: Air Mattress

I use this one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-18-Queen-Double-High-QuickBed-Airbed/35395711 Super Comfy.

The hotels in town are a decent option. They're not fantastic, but they're very inexpensive. It's kind of a bummer having to remain sober so you can drive though :wink:.

Book your room ASAP. I've seen both hotels fill up before.

Weather forecast for the weekend?

I have a big ole tent, you are welcome to the second room

Are there ever any ScubaBoard events on the West Coast?

Look at Jenny trying hard to corrupt some poor innocent soul ...:yeahbaby:
JahJah is hardly innocent... lol... but then, he has missed a few MegaDives, and therefore may go back to noob status and therefore needs to bring me rum.

Are there ever any ScubaBoard events on the West Coast?
if you organize it, they will come.

Anybody got a 5mm size 10 or 12 womens wetsuit they might be willing to let me borrow? I'm freezing in my (older) 2 piece 3mm right now..

Oh yes Jenny,

Thing is, I spent the last 2 years missing megadives, living in DR sampling fine rums. I'll bring a bottle of the good stuff for us to have a toast.

I will bring my fiance with me as well in the evening. She's not a diver, and did I mention I now have 2 nieces and 1 nephew? They will be over in the morning, and I have to admit I also might arrive later than normal because it's fun being the cool uncle.

For the same reason, we probably won't stay the night at Ginnie. We have church in the morning with family, and we have to get back to south florida...work has been in overdrive lately. Spent the last 2 years getting promotions and I'm learning the more vacation time you earn annually, the less you can actually use...

Will be good to see you guys again, and I hope to not miss more than 1 megadive at a time again!

if you organize it, they will come.

That's an awesome idea. I would totally do that. Can any ScubaBoard MegaDive veterans give me any pointers for for a Monterey, CA MegaDive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom