quallity of Hollis F1 fins....not amazing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, one thing i would put out there for consideration is that I have found sometimes when I am getting irritated at someone* for not getting back to me - especially a commercial enterprise - is that they actually have and their email is sitting in my SPAM folder.

Just food for thought... for myself, I have made it a general practice to check my spam folder before getting hot under the collar about a lack of a response.

*I have not specifically interacted with Hollis so this is just a general statement.

YES, I signed here to share my "experience" regarding "customer service" (again, first email i wrote DIRECTLY to Hollis Gear company was almost one year ago)....To go public is most effective way when it's not working other way.
P.S. and when I look at the ratio post-dives from some guys here....I can see that whey are more "virtual divers" than real.

That's bit of a sweeping generalization. Some people join to make a complaint about something and some people join to learn and share. I'm the latter. The post-dive ratio means very little. I've posted more than I've dove but consider myself a "real" diver.

I'm not sure where you hail from but assuming the US I would have thought registering on SB would take longer than phoning Hollis. I understand your frustration though. I have a hit and miss relationship with Hollis. My last email direct to Nick has gone unanswered for, IIRC, several months. I'm out of country so calling is not really an option. The matter was resovlved with some helpful info from some kind members of this board, not sure if they were real or virtual divers, guess it doesn't matter. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom