God's Pocket up and running better than ever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It's hard to replace Bill and Annie, who retired last year but the new ownership is doing a great job so far. Claus, Yolaine, Chris, Belinda, and Captain Dan have made our first week here the most relaxing trip we have ever made. The weather has been perfect, with flat surfaces and sunny skies helping photography.

We've even dived a few sites that I hadn't been to in our previous five trips here. I hope bill and Annie enjoys their retirement. They certainly made a great choice in who to sell the resort to. I wish we were staying longer than two weeks.

47488272931_7a84a31d49_b.jpg

Fantastic! It's my desire to make my way up that direction at some point. I never found the time when I was living in north Idaho, and now that I'm in Arizona, there are other destinations closer so it may be a while, but God's Pocket is definitely still on the list. Glad the new ownership is doing it right!

Glad to hear it. I booked a trip up there in September; great to see a trip report after the change of ownership and settling out of all the issues.

Such good news, glad to have it in my backyard.

It's hard to replace Bill and Annie, who retired last year but the new ownership is doing a great job so far. Claus, Yolaine, Chris, Belinda, and Captain Dan have made our first week here the most relaxing trip we have ever made. The weather has been perfect, with flat surfaces and sunny skies helping photography.

We've even dived a few sites that I hadn't been to in our previous five trips here. I hope bill and Annie enjoys their retirement. They certainly made a great choice in who to sell the resort to. I wish we were staying longer than two weeks.

View attachment 512071

It's great to hear that things are going well at God's Pocket! I am headed up there myself this weekend for something like my 13th visit.

Especially exicited to see Chris and Belinida who have hosted us on dive charters from Nanaimo to Browning Pass for at least 15 years. The new God's Pocket owners did things right by hiring such an amazing staff.

Thanks for the good news. I know I'm pushing the season, but I'm signed up for late October this year.

We just got back into Port Hardy. Captain Dan took us to three sites that we never reached before. We have another week beginning tomorrow. Weather looks good for another week of flat water and light currents. This has been the best dive vacation we've ever taken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom