Hello from Breckenridge CO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottsfire

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,
I think I've found a new home here. I've been lurking around a bunch of sites for a year or so and this site seems to have the most action.
I have many questions, but I know how to use the search feature so I will spare the moderators from posting links to topics. ha ha

I've been a diver for 2 years now. Got my check off dives done in St. Thomas/John USVI and well I'm sure like the rest of you have got the dive bug bad, but live at 10,000 feet. Fortunately, family has a house in Cabo which we dive 3-4 times a year.....so if you have questions about Cabo and dive sites I've done almost all of them several times, fire away.
Thanks for a great site and look forward to calling it home.
Scotty Chaco

My wife and I "discovered" Cabo two years ago, after diving primarily in the Caribbean, with a couple of trips to Costa Rica for our first taste of Pacific diving.

In addition to Land's End and the Corridor; we've taken side trips to La Paz and Pulmo.

Welcome to the Board, if you need any information about the "other" side of Mexican diving, feel free to PM me, I've got both Cozumel and Riviera Maya experience.

Hi and welcome to the board.

We may become neighbours. We are planning to build a house in Breck.

Welcome!

Think snow! I’m headed out there mid week :cheers:

Welcome to ScubaBoard Scotty.

Hi and welcome to the board.

We may become neighbours. We are planning to build a house in Breck.

Thats awesome! Line up your contractors now because they are hard to nail down. You will have to call the different trades several times and beg them for bids or work on your home! I'll look forward to meeting you!

Welcome!

Think snow! I’m headed out there mid week :cheers:

So how was that for snow? Did you catch the big dump or the 2 sixty degree spring skiing days? :)

Thats awesome! Line up your contractors now because they are hard to nail down. You will have to call the different trades several times and beg them for bids or work on your home! I'll look forward to meeting you!
It's not going to be for this summer... Not the real building at least... But I'll let you know when we arrive :D

So how was that for snow? Did you catch the big dump or the 2 sixty degree spring skiing days? :)
Just awesome...55 sunny and practically empty! The only way to ski imho. We left the day prior to the dump, but my legs don’t do well in deep powder any more...beautiful country!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom