Tales By Light - Netflix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anchochile

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This Netflix series profiles a different photographer in each episode, and a few episodes feature underwater photographers. The focus is more on the photography than the diving, but there are some stunning underwater scenes among the three seasons of the show. I especially enjoyed the episodes featuring mantas and whale sharks in Raja Ampat, humpacks in Tonga, wrecks in PNG, and sharks in the Bahamas.

I saw that a while back but didn't get round to watching it...thanks for the reminder

This Netflix series profiles a different photographer in each episode, and a few episodes feature underwater photographers. The focus is more on the photography than the diving, but there are some stunning underwater scenes among the three seasons of the show. I especially enjoyed the episodes featuring mantas and whale sharks in Raja Ampat, humpacks in Tonga, wrecks in PNG, and sharks in the Bahamas.

The Raja Ampat episode was filmed at Misool Ecoresort; they also have really good social media streams, e.g. Instagram. The only problem is it makes me want to be there all of the time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom