For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone tried the puppy dog eyes? Age old classic. Asking for a friend.

Plates are being made and have been going to people as I work my way down the list. The current list will take about three runs to fill. I’m trying to do all this in conjunction with my other full time business, so be patient. I will update the list as requests come in.

Just making sure you saw my post above (hadn't seen you like the post yet and just trying to get on the list):

Medium SS
I'm 5'8"

Thanks!

Plates are being made and have been going to people as I work my way down the list. The current list will take about three runs to fill. I’m trying to do all this in conjunction with my other full time business, so be patient. I will update the list as requests come in.

How dare you have a life outside of this message board? How dare you, sir?

:wink:

Finally got my hands on FP #482 today. It's stainless steel fine art. Obviously I have not had the chance to dive this FP yet, but communication with Eric was effortless. When my name came up- he contacted me, re: custom order options and pricing, answering all questions of wing compatibility, and offering tech assistance. Well worth the wait, I'm ready to thread my harness and take it for a swim!

October 8th, 2018 via post on your wall.

Medium SS plate

Super excited to get it!

Back
Top Bottom