Max Air 35 Gas Servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Pham

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all, I just purchased an Max Air 35 Gas without a manual, can you advice me on what to service and the part model that would be great or if someone happened to have a copy of of the manual =). Thanks

Attachments

• Max Air 35.jpg
    Max Air 35.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 195
Filters and oil. At 100 hours, there is a valve kit. Keep it clean, cool and use it. The worst thing you can do with it is to let it sit.

Filters and oil. At 100 hours, there is a valve kit. Keep it clean, cool and use it. The worst thing you can do with it is to let it sit.

This is something I’ve been concerned about.

I have a Poseidon PFU-150 (6 CFM 3-stage Bauer block) not a Coltri. But I’ve heard this advice before.

Would you mind giving us some idea of a minimum usage recommendation? Both frequency and minimum duration?

In my case, I have two issues: I have too much bank, so I can fill everything and go many weeks between fills. (So stop
filling the bank...) The other thing is I live in the frozen tundra where I only dive 6 months in a year, and when it’s below freezing I can’t run the compressor.

Of course, I have a third issue: I need to dive more... :) Or move to Orange County with @John Pham ... :)

If it’s not too much of a hijack, do you have any suggestions?

This is something I’ve been concerned about.

I have a Poseidon PFU-150 (6 CFM 3-stage Bauer block) not a Coltri. But I’ve heard this advice before.

Would you mind giving us some idea of a minimum usage recommendation? Both frequency and minimum duration?

In my case, I have two issues: I have too much bank, so I can fill everything and go many weeks between fills. (So stop
filling the bank...) The other thing is I live in the frozen tundra where I only dive 6 months in a year, and when it’s below freezing I can’t run the compressor.

Of course, I have a third issue: I need to dive more... :) Or move to Orange County with @John Pham ... :)

If it’s not too much of a hijack, do you have any suggestions?
We would love to have you here in Orange County, where we dive weekly shore and boat =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom