Help request: laptop on Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A friend of mine had one years ago. She hasn't been back in the water since. Best wishes to your wife.

Forgive my ignorance; I don't know what IPE is. Can you enlighten me? Thanks.

I was about to ask about your wife so I'm glad to hear she is ok. The only good thing about IPE is that it tends to resolve itself on surfacing, and doesn't "leave a mark" as they say.

I trust she'll follow up with her physician at home. She should have a complete cardiac assessment etc. IPE is generally considered a serious contra-indication to diving unfortunately.

Help request from the SB community.

My wife had a diving accident yesterday. I'm trying pull the dive off the ****** rental computer (naturally hers broke the night before). I've sourced a cable but need a friend with a laptop who is willing to installithe oceanic software and help me pull the dive info off. I'll be leaving the island midday Sunday.

You don’t need the Oceanic software. If someone has MacDive or Subsurface, it should download dives off an Oceanic computer just fine. I can dowoad from my Geo 2.0 both programs without issue. Subsurface is free.

Glad to hear your wife is doing well.

Glad you got this worked out. We'll stay in touch!

Thanks Jim, it was a pleasure diving with you and Mo. Happy diving, hopefully the rest of your trip is drama free.

Hope to see you down under or Indo soon. Dinner on us next time.

Cheers

Thanks Jim, it was a pleasure diving with you and Mo. Happy diving, hopefully the rest of your trip is drama free.

Hope to see you down under or Indo soon. Dinner on us next time.

Cheers
We'll make it happen!

Back
Top Bottom