Aches and pains...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if you tossed a dive computer into the deep end of a pool if it would even register you going into deco overnight.
I doubt if I left it there for a few days if it would record anything before the battery went dead.

The inconvenient truth. Fact is, diving is about the only time when my back and joints are pain-free. Now, if they could just install an escalator on those dive boats....
Come boat diving in the UK - a large proportion of the hard boats here have a dive lift so all you have to do is swim up, stand on it, wait for the skipper to lift you and walk to your seat.

Makes diving really easy.:yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

Diving makes you use muscles differently and scramble/lift/bend/twist etc all play a part of it. Throw in age creeping up and...well...there you go...welcome to the club!

I distinctly remember feeling aches and pain in my legs, arms and back after my first OWD class in the pool. Also, I remember feeling overwhelmed by the weight of the gear on land. It has gotten much better since, you will get used to it. The more you dive, the fewer aches you'll experience, at least that has been the case for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom