Looking for a possible dive buddy on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben Sp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Going to be on Oahu staying near Barbers Point Harbor between 4-11 and 4-18. Going to be there with a lot of my wife's family but nobody does scuba but me. Is there any good shore diving around there? Would love to meet up with someone if there is some good places to go around there. I would also like suggestions on where to go if anyone has any.

I haven't dived in about 4 years besides the refresher course I just took a couple of weeks ago. My last dive was down in the Cayman Islands. Just thought I should let anyone know ahead of time so they know what they would be working with.

Electric Beach and Makaha are some of the best shore dive sites, and you'll be pretty close to them. I haven't shore dived there enough to be a guide unfortunately. Electric Beach diving is close to shore, just stay away from the warm water (electric plant cooling exhaust which can push you out pretty far).

Electric Beach and Makaha are some of the best shore dive sites, and you'll be pretty close to them. I haven't shore dived there enough to be a guide unfortunately. Electric Beach diving is close to shore, just stay away from the warm water (electric plant cooling exhaust which can push you out pretty far).

Thanks Joe

Back
Top Bottom