Closed Scubapro Galileo Luna hoseless computer/transmitter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleetkeeper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
brand new Scubapro Galileo Luna hoseless computer (never wet) and transmitter with 6 dives on it. Scubapro sent to me after they temporarily lost mine they were repairing. Meanwhile, I bought a new Shearwater. So I don’t need this one. You can register for warranty. I have all the paperwork to prove it’s legit. Retails for $1000 on Amazon, selling for $600 cash only. Located in Alameda, Ca. 8486A57E-13C7-4B9B-8289-C723056E6981.jpeg 07C4AF56-0F75-403C-80A8-F9C8FD124364.jpeg 62DD1E1A-5229-430F-843D-D575CEECAE5F.png
8486A57E-13C7-4B9B-8289-C723056E6981.jpeg
07C4AF56-0F75-403C-80A8-F9C8FD124364.jpeg
62DD1E1A-5229-430F-843D-D575CEECAE5F.png

fleetkeeper@aol.com

Interested when price comes down. Currently sells for roughly half of your asking.

Interested when price comes down. Currently sells for roughly half of your asking.
Where does it sell for half? This is brand new. Please send a legitimate add showing that.

No offense intended but you cannot sell it as new or for anywhere close to new even if it has never been used. Also, from experience just having the paperwork does NOT mean that the S/N hasn't been electronically attached to you or someone else. Only logging onto the Scubapro website and trying to register the unit can guarantee that neither the Luna nor the transmitter has been registered.

Check the current closed sales on Ebay and you will see that they currently sell for $195 to $300-350. Please let me know when you are really ready to sell. Thanks!

No offense intended but you cannot sell it as new or for anywhere close to new even if it has never been used. Also, from experience just having the paperwork does NOT mean that the S/N hasn't been electronically attached to you or someone else. Only logging onto the Scubapro website and trying to register the unit can guarantee that neither the Luna nor the transmitter has been registered.

Check the current closed sales on Ebay and you will see that they currently sell for $195 to $300-350. Please let me know when you are really ready to sell. Thanks!

What is your issue? You think if you are a bully I will succumb to your wishes?
It is new and if you don’t like the price, move on. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom