7mm wetsuit suggestions!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haleyns

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to buy a 7mm wetsuit. The only dive shop in my area has one 7mm semi dry that is way above my price range.
I have been looking online, but am having a hard time choosing. I am considering the Henderson Thermoprene Pro but cannot find any customer reviews. Does anyone have input on this wetsuit? Or suggestions for another kind of 7mm?

SEAC Masterdry

I have 3mm and 5mm Henderson Aqualocks and have been happy with them, so I suppose that is what I would buy if I wanted a 7mm. (If it's that cold, though, I'm going to wear my dry suit!)

I have the Henderson. I dove it in 39f water last week. Only thing that got a bit cold was my tailbone but was warm as a summer day in it.

I am looking to buy a 7mm wetsuit. The only dive shop in my area has one 7mm semi dry that is way above my price range.
I have been looking online, but am having a hard time choosing. I am considering the Henderson Thermoprene Pro but cannot find any customer reviews. Does anyone have input on this wetsuit? Or suggestions for another kind of 7mm?

Have you considered one of our suits? We only sell direct to consumer - no dive shop mark up - so this might help a LOT with your budget. Also our suits include an integrated hood, so that may help to reduce cost as well.

Our suits completely eliminate any leakage around zippers and neck seals and the smooth rubber interior helps to reduce seepage as well. We use Yamamoto Neoprene which is the best material on the market. These suits are VERY comfortable and flexible and warm

Check out our womens 7 mm suit!

https://www.makospearguns.com/Womens-3D-Reef-Camo-Wetsuit-2-Piece-Open-Cell-p/m2y3drcw.htm

M2Y3DRCW-2T.jpg

Henderson makes nice suits. I have a Thermoprene 5mm and it is one the most comfortable I have used, very flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom