Mallorca (Spain) - Isla Dragonera, Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome dive and video
Didn't know the dive is so nice in that place, reminds me the Secca della Cadrega in Camogli
Visibility seems to be good, especially for the month of March

Great video! Were you using a filter on your GoPro 6?

Great video. What time of year and what were the water temps? Did not see hoods or gloves so thinking not too cold.

I am also curious about the video, which to me seems very well shot and edited
If you don't mind answering...
Did you use a pole or a tray to hold the camera? Did you use lights? What software did you use to make the video editing?
Thanks

Awesome dive and video
Didn't know the dive is so nice in that place, reminds me the Secca della Cadrega in Camogli
Visibility seems to be good, especially for the month of March

hy, no - this was taken last year in august :)

do you know other good spots at mallorca ?

Great video! Were you using a filter on your GoPro 6?

No, i quit using filters ! you can check also my other videos on my YT channel, at the end of 2018 i started using additional lights.

Great video. What time of year and what were the water temps? Did not see hoods or gloves so thinking not too cold.

august 2018. was very hot in my opinion. 35 depress outside, 26degrees in water, 21 degree beyond 15meters.

I am also curious about the video, which to me seems very well shot and edited
If you don't mind answering...
Did you use a pole or a tray to hold the camera? Did you use lights? What software did you use to make the video editing?
Thanks

to this time i only used a pole / now i switched to a tray and a archon video light.

all edits done at final cut / macbook pro.

august 2018. was very hot in my opinion. 35 depress outside, 26degrees in water, 21 degree beyond 15meters
Thanks! Very doable for me in a 5 ml. Maybe a trip in Oct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom