ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AFA power adapters - most wall warts are 110-240v but check the specs on the back of the unit. Adapters can be had on eBay. I'm bringing a powerstrip so will be set. Not sure what the camera area will be but will have a few extra adapters if needed

Not all equipment can take 110-240 voltage range. Jack is correct to check each of your electronics and chargers.
I have chosen to take the power converter option to make 240v into 110v and not worry about this issue.
Here is what am bringing along with a power strip for more than 3 outlets.

https://www.amazon.com/BESTEK-Unive...ocphy=9012372&hvtargid=pla-393871610137&psc=1

These can be found on Ebay also and could be at a lower cost.
Also there is a camera room at Beqa Lagoon however there is not a camera room at Volivoil

Roxanne is currently working on the travel and trip thread that address this and many other issues. Please just give her a few more days.

Roxanne is currently working on the travel and trip thread that address this and many other issues. Please just give her a few more days.

I want to thank everyone for their patience. I'm almost done, just waiting for a few more answers.

Just curious.....Has anyone received confirmation on flights? We are 36 days to take off and I haven’t seen an email yet.

Just curious.....Has anyone received confirmation on flights? We are 36 days to take off and I haven’t seen an email yet.
I was thinking the same, i sent Roxanne at Maduro an email this morning asking if she had sent out any info on flights yet, the response i got was "Not yet, any day now"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom