Lost Dive Light at Hilma Hooker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I use a Sealife Seadragon 2300 light with red filter mounted on the cold shoe for focusing. On this morning's dive, it became loose without my knowledge as I "otter kicked" myself towards the wreck's aft dive bouy with the camera nestled on my chest. Will reward 50% of replacement cost if found. It is a great light.

On the positive side, my sole lionfish found after my first week diving here was at the beachside foodie wagon. Yum!

20190423_144457.jpg

I use a Sealife Seadragon 2300 light with red filter mounted on the cold shoe for focusing. On this morning's dive, it became loose without my knowledge as I "otter kicked" myself towards the wreck's aft dive bouy with the camera nestled on my chest. Will reward 50% of replacement cost if found. It is a great light.
View attachment 516094

You might email some of the dive ops there this info too. Good luck getting it back. PS I will be looking in July when I go down there.

Good idea on dive ops. I have been using Dive Friends. Doing a guided Ostracod dive with them tonight. I don't dive often enough to require replacement light to be ordered with next few months, so keep me in mind when looking down in July. Great dive location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom