For Sale Dive Rite LT Extreme Sidemount BCD Dual Bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale is my personal Dive Rite LT Extreme (LTX) sidemount BCD in dual bladder, unisize so one size fits all, via adjustments to the webbing (which has never been cut). This has been a really great BCD and I really hate to get rid of it, but my shop owner is urging me to update to the newer Dive Rite XT to have the same BCD as my students, so off she goes. I like single-purpose systems much better than hybrids and this BCD is just a dream to dive. It has a 35lb lift main bladder, and 22lb lift backup bladder, which is great for both safety and class standards depending on which agency you use. It comes with the ring bungee system, and I have attached a 1 inch d-ring to the chest strap to attach my non-use reg (I run two long hoses). The BCD is functionally perfect, however there is some slight wear on the waist webbing. Change it out easily and cheaply, or keep it the way it is and dive the hell out of it; its cosmetic only and won't affect a thing (John at Dive Rite confirmed this for me). I've had 4 AL 80s plus deco bottles on it, steel 108's plus deco bottles, and regularly dive LP85s with it. If you want a good rig to start sidemount diving and don't want a hybrid, this is a perfect setup.

$400 via Paypal which is way cheaper than the brand new ones. Free shipping to lower 48 only. Thanks and questions please PM me.View attachment 504603

Attachments

• IMG_0447 (1).jpg
    IMG_0447 (1).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 249
Thanks Philly! It really is a great setup, I've been extremely hesitant to sell it, but I need to match my students. Oh well.....someone will get a really outstanding sidemount rig. My favorite of all the ones I've used.

Hi sorry, literally just sold. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom