Mallorca (Spain) - Isla Dragonera, Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hy, no - this was taken last year in august :)
do you know other good spots at mallorca ?

No actually, I have not been diving in Spain, though I can tell you another place to go could be Estartit - Medes islands (not Baleares islands) based on first hand info I got from others
Otherwise there is Italy, this dive is similar to places I saw in Liguria

Thanks! Very doable for me in a 5 ml. Maybe a trip in Oct.

Very likely in October the temperature should be already colder and the visibility lower than August. Anyway still entirely doable, the only thing is you can't just use a 5mm wetsuit and you probably need something more

Very likely in October the temperature should be already colder and the visibility lower than August. Anyway still entirely doable, the only thing is you can't just use a 5mm wetsuit and you probably need something more

Below 20 degree - i decided to only use dry suite furthermore, except it`s just one fun dive on the day :)

Hy,

some shots from a spontaneous weekend trip to the island.

What is the appropriate exposure protection for Mallorca at the beginning of July? I own everything from a 3mm shorty to a dry suit, and I assumed I could bring something light. However, I have seen lots of hoods and drysuits in the videos of Mallorca diving. If I have to bring a dry or semi dry in July then I am starting to regret booking the trip.

What is the appropriate exposure protection for Mallorca at the beginning of July? I own everything from a 3mm shorty to a dry suit, and I assumed I could bring something light. However, I have seen lots of hoods and drysuits in the videos of Mallorca diving. If I have to bring a dry or semi dry in July then I am starting to regret booking the trip.

... semi dry should be fine - i wear a semi dry on those days (start of august).

Will be in Mallorca in August also me want to dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom