PADI's Newest OW Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1BD358CB-3431-456B-9E1B-870A349B2976.jpeg
@CDMac
When you have some dives under your belt and are ready to go deep, check out the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo. We went there last week, had a great time.

Did y'all take the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor Marine Corps flag down there or was it already there?

And, did you permanently attach it?

It was already there. The first time we took a picture we had unfurled it backwards, so we made sure to go back and get it facing the right direction. Then we had a guide take the picture with Mr NelleG and me in it since we are both Marines. I love the way it came out!

Another fun photo op.... there is a plastic skeleton in one of the compartments. We both work in the medical field now so taking a picture of that was pretty great too. Especially since my flashlight lit up the skull and I didn’t know until I saw the picture. I’ll see if I can find that one.

Back
Top Bottom