Best place to buy a Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was watching a used one that sold recently on ebay for $940+-. So if that is the current second hand value there is not much room for discount from retail $1095.00

anyone running any deals on a Teric & transmitter??

There are no deals on new ones. Price is the same for any of the dealers. Perhaps you might find someone selling a used one, but that’s the only deal you’ll find.

They’re not doing Shearwater discounts now. Damn.

We used to offer Military Discounts but Shearwater updated the policy and they do not allow any discounts at all now. That said, when I spoke to you today, we can do free shipping and can try our best to earn your business. We appreciate your service and work hard to take care of our Military customers for sure.

I don't know if you need more than one computer, and I don't know if the policy changes to which @OnlineScuba refers affected this, too, but I got my Shearwaters from a dealer who offered a "package" that included multiple computers.

Call Edd at Cave Adventurers. I don't think he's ever sold a single product at the MSRP. His website will show MSRP, but usually if you call they have a better price. That may not be true anymore for shearwater products since they came out with their new rule. So if you take my advice and he's got a deal, don't post it online.

I heard that if retailers discount it they risk losing their supply.

Back
Top Bottom