Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EV DYN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Divers,

We would like to introduce a proven underwater video enhancer we called it "Clear Vision Cloud, CVC" that was developed by us with Panasonic R&D Center Singapore. Unlike other existing correction software on the market, the CVC was commercialized several years ago for used in our maritime port monitoring, ROVs and security defence use, before we re-design the smart AI for recreational purposes.

Now the CVC website: Index of /cvc had been designed for divers to upload & download of their underwater videos in a few simple steps. The smart AI will auto-convert underwater videos to the natural colour with enhanced video qualities.

User just need to sign up an account with us via paypal for a small fee for a year and can begin the conversion immediately, access freely anywhere in the world.

CVC is a cloud-based solution that cleans up underwater visibility due to light spectrum affected by density of the water. Although the CVC was designed primarily for underwater applications, its should be stressed that the same technology can also be used for land-based videos to address/reduce such as haze, smoke, mist, fog, dark areas etc.

Regards,
EV DYN
enquiry@cvc.evdyn.com.sg

MVI_1701 - MVI_1701_processed.jpg
MVI_1388 - MVI_1388_processed.jpg
uCVT.png
MVI_1427 - MVI_1427_processed.jpg

I don't understand your pricing. Is it $50USD per gigabyte of processed video?

I just came back from holidays with 60GB of gopro video, this would cost thousands.
Secondly, there's an app on Android that seems to provide similar capabilities that is free....

full.jpg

I thought this would be a thread about not dumping sewage on dive sites.....

Which free Android app are you referencing, Dive+ ?

I just came back from holidays with 60GB of gopro video, this would cost thousands.
Secondly, there's an app on Android that seems to provide similar capabilities that is free....

View attachment 519430

View attachment 519430
Hi OzGriffo,

We would suggest you to trim your GoPro video to the segment you needed, you may not need the full 60GB to convert. Try convert MP4 format before upload.

Next, there are mobile phone apps that are available. We had carried out numerous tests. However, due to the limit of phone, the size and resolution cannot be compared to desktop version.

Lastly, as for the rates. Our rate are competitive to most of the mobile apps rate. If you take the lowest rate of $50/yr = $4/mth. Some of the mobile apps rate are charging $8/mth.

Let us know if you have further questions.

View attachment 519430

Hi OzGriffo,

You can send us a small video clip, we can convert it free and show you our effect as compared to the mobile apps. You can send via to our email at:
enquiry@cvc.evdyn.com.sg

Hi OzGriffo,

We would suggest you to trim your GoPro video to the segment you needed, you may not need the full 60GB to convert. Try convert MP4 format before upload.

Next, there are mobile phone apps that are available. We had carried out numerous tests. However, due to the limit of phone, the size and resolution cannot be compared to desktop version.

Lastly, as for the rates. Our rate are competitive to most of the mobile apps rate. If you take the lowest rate of $50/yr = $4/mth. Some of the mobile apps rate are charging $8/mth.

Hi, you still don't explain your pricing very well. Let's assume i was interested in the $50 plan then.

Ok you've now explained that's per year (your site doesn't).

• Now what do I get for $4 per month? 1GB per month?
  • Does it roll over if I don't use it or does it expire monthly?
  • What happens if I exceed my plan?
  • Can I upgrade at any time? Downgrade?
I'd also suggest that people are going to want to process all their video. Not cut it up and then process it. You may spend hours editing the video, then process it, then discover it didn't "clean up" as much as you wanted.
1GB is about 4 mins at 1080p. I doubt anyone wants to pay $1 per minute.

Your product may be the best thing for underwater videography since the underwater camera was invented, but your website provides very little information about what's actually included in the service. Nobody's going to sign up for a service without knowing what's included or the likely real world cost of using it.

hmmm. i could swear you get the same results with the gimp diving red filter (which is not considered very good these days). will look into it when i get home.

Hi, you still don't explain your pricing very well. Let's assume i was interested in the $50 plan then.

Ok you've now explained that's per year (your site doesn't).

• Now what do I get for $4 per month? 1GB per month?
  • Does it roll over if I don't use it or does it expire monthly?
  • What happens if I exceed my plan?
  • Can I upgrade at any time? Downgrade?
I'd also suggest that people are going to want to process all their video. Not cut it up and then process it. You may spend hours editing the video, then process it, then discover it didn't "clean up" as much as you wanted.
1GB is about 4 mins at 1080p. I doubt anyone wants to pay $1 per minute.

Your product may be the best thing for underwater videography since the underwater camera was invented, but your website provides very little information about what's actually included in the service. Nobody's going to sign up for a service without knowing what's included or the likely real world cost of using it.

Hi OzGriffo,

Thanks for getting back. Allow us to answer your questions below:

• Now what do I get for $4 per month? 1GB per month? - No, if you sign up for 1GB, you basically paid for the space owned by you. The only limit is when the space is used up. We don’t handle monthly subscription. We suggest to use the space within a year due to our server yearly renewal and our partnership with Panasonic, which may affect our terms & conditions.
  • Does it roll over if I don't use it or does it expire monthly? - yes, it will roll over.
  • What happens if I exceed my plan? - the system will prompt you during uploading that it will not be able to upload if the plan is exceeded.
  • Can I upgrade at any time? Downgrade? - You can upgrade anytime. Unfortunately, the system only allow upgrading not downgrading.
Sorry on the website info as the website was recently integrated and launch for recreational purposes, we will look into this and improve on our website.

hmmm. i could swear you get the same results with the gimp diving red filter (which is not considered very good these days). will look into it when i get home.

Hi Runsongas,

You will never get the kind of results we had achieved from a red filter. We had carried out numerous dives with red filter and counter check with our CVC solution. Our CVC can even convert the red filter video back to natural colour. Also, red filter has its limitation due to depth via light spectrum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom