Nautilus Scuba Club (Cobourg / Port Hope) ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

busybugs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me if this club still exists? The only information I can see is connected to the PB Locke and the club taking over the PB Locke buoy a few years ago. TIA

I was a member of The Nautius Divers for 4 or 5 years until they folded the group all together a few years ago. Even sold the boat and donated the money to charity....

I was a member of The Nautius Divers for 4 or 5 years until they folded the group all together a few years ago. Even sold the boat and donated the money to charity....
Thanks for letting me know. That would explain why I couldn't find any recent information. Who is maintaining the PB Locke buoy now? I will be back in the area for a few weeks and I am debating whether or not it is worth bringing my gear...

The Marker Buoy is up and ready for divers now. It is property of S.O.S. Durham/Northumberland. It is maintained by the good folks at Dive Source Scuba out of Oshawa.

Its always a cool dive for sure. Not sure, but contact Dive Source or Rick Lymer about a boat ride out if do not have access to your own boat. Not sure of who else to contact.

The Marker Buoy is up and ready for divers now. It is property of S.O.S. Durham/Northumberland. It is maintained by the good folks at Dive Source Scuba out of Oshawa.

Its always a cool dive for sure. Not sure, but contact Dive Source or Rick Lymer about a boat ride out if do not have access to your own boat. Not sure of who else to contact.
Thanks for the information - I will see what if I can hooked up :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom