Questions about Diving near Saint Andrews State Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a gallery of shots I took from last summer. I REALLY enjoyed it, and want to go back this summer when the reef fish are back in (angels and such)... I dunno if they would be there in the winter time.

scrapbook/hobbies/diving/20070520-PCB_StAndrews

IMG_3421.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

Hey Shagman.

I remember that octopus on that dive with you. It was pretty cool to see.

I should be back the weekend of May 14th-18th and mabye before and after sometime also.

I dive the jetties every time I visit my family in PCB and it is always fun. Haven't been lucky enough to see the octopus yet but maybe soon. I will be down there around March 8th-14th planing on going to vortex if anyone will be close.

When you have your dates call Panama City Center & we can provide the tide info such as when Hi tide is & strenght of tide change those days. La Quinta Inn is new & close to park at the dive shop we can show you how we recommend to dive the jetties Talk to you soon

Gomez,

can you give some more info about the "Wreck Daze" that's on your website?

Wreck Daze

Hi All, I'm Heading down to PCB early next month. Is most of this info still accurate? Ill be diving with my 14 year old son.
Is there any other shore dives around you would also recommend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom