Aquaman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was probably too old for the cartoon as I don't remember watching it. However I did read Aquaman comics so I was happy to see the character make it to the big screen. It was corny as hell but I enjoyed it anyway.

Age check: Comic books were 12 cents an issue (just up from a dime) when I read them.

He’s underwater Thor.

Black Manta is clearly wearing a Shearwater Perdix in the submarine scene.
LOL, I noticed that too. It was on his shoulder and upside down (at least looked that way based on which direction I think the battery compartment is facing)

you can see he's got his Nitrox setting on a P02 of 1.6
I mean, he's supposed to be the baddest pirate out there - I would have been disappointed if he was diving anything other than right on the edge of "safe"

LOL, I noticed that too. It was on his shoulder and upside down (at least looked that way based on which direction I think the battery compartment is facing)

I mean, he's supposed to be the baddest pirate out there - I would have been disappointed if he was diving anything other than right on the edge of "safe"
Being the baddest pirate out there, I would have expected him to use ratio deco and walked off the pain of a CNS hit. Being an Atlantan, Aquaman and Mera get a pass on blowing off deco, but Black Manta has to follow human rules.

Back
Top Bottom