Looking for KISS Classic instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking for an instructor to do a refresher on a KISS Classic. I have not been doing a lot of diving with the unit recently and I wanted to sort of start with the basics to make sure I am up to snuff and can fully enjoy the unit

Alec is not a KISS instructor, just PRISM and Revo. Really nice guy though.

Here are some KISS Classic instructors I know personally.

Mel Clark (Washington/Florida)
Doug Ebersole (Florida)
Jon Bernot (Florida)
Ted McCoy (Florida)
Steve Tippets (Cayman)

I'm sure there are others out there, I just don't know them off hand. The first two are instructor trainers on the classic, and Mel literally wrote the book on the unit. Actually, it's likely all five are IT's on the unit.

I've also got about 350 hours on the classic, but never did an IE so can't do a refresher.

Alec is not a KISS instructor, just PRISM and Revo. Really nice guy though.

Here are some KISS Classic instructors I know personally.

Mel Clark (Washington/Florida)
Doug Ebersole (Florida)
Jon Bernot (Florida)
Ted McCoy (Florida)
Steve Tippets (Cayman)

I'm sure there are others out there, I just don't know them off hand. The first two are instructor trainers on the classic, and Mel literally wrote the book on the unit. Actually, it's likely all five are IT's on the unit.

I've also got about 350 hours on the classic, but never did an IE so can't do a refresher.

Thanks for the list. Just what I was looking for

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom