Lake Tenkiller Scuba Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know what they put in there, sorry. I am hoping to get to Tenkiller this year.

DW

School bus was still there late last year. Unless they moved it over the winter, it still is.

Jay

I know I'm responding to a post from 2014, but does anyone know what they put in the lake in place of the school bus? Also, anyone be interested in diving tenkiller sometime this summer?
School bus is still there. There has been another boat placed about 25 ft from the Helicopter and a casket about 20 ft from that boat.

Anyone know what the status with Lake Tenkiller is right now? There were some nasty storms here in Oklahoma this week near that area and was wondering if anyone knew if the dive conditions were ok or not. Or if the lake is even open haha

Might give John a call.
Home

They usually do a dive report on their Facebook page as well.

Elmer Thomas was actually really good once you got below the floaty stuff last weekend. Pockets were in excess of 10 feet. Water was a little chilly but a good 3 mil was more than enough for me. No hood or gloves.

Jay

Might give John a call.
Home

They usually do a dive report on their Facebook page as well.

Elmer Thomas was actually really good once you got below the floaty stuff last weekend. Pockets were in excess of 10 feet. Water was a little chilly but a good 3 mil was more than enough for me. No hood or gloves.

Jay
thanks Jay! What's their facebook page? the only ones I saw didn't have any recent posts since like 2017

Just texted with a dive buddy that was at Tenkiller last Sunday. She reported 10 foot vis and high water. About the same as SW Missouri. I suspect this weekend should be about the same, with maybe a few more feet of water.

Stockton Lake is running 10-15 feet high at the moment, for reference.

She did not say how high Tenkiller was above normal levels.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom