First time to Curacao this June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimbody

Caribbean Connoisseur
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm aware of the Divi Divi puddle jumper airline as the best way to get over to CUR from ARU. Myself and my wife are light packers but some of our party are not light packers. I planned on carrying my reg as my hand carry-on (less than 5kg in weight). Can anyone itemize how he/she packed along with dive gear to make the min/max restrictions? I'd like my buddy to see how it can be done along with ALL the dive gear one brings to enjoy a Caribbean dive vacay.

Thanks...swim

If you're going from Bon or Aruba to Cur, you might check out Aruba airlines. Might be more limited flight options, but they have standard baggage allowances.

Ok, that narrows it down. Have not done that trip (Aruba to CUR) so can't help you out there. I do see Winair as well as a possible option. Safe travels and enjoy your trip.

I spend 7 months a year on Aruba and fly to Cur a lot. Insel went under so you have Divi, Aruba Airline and Winair which is new. On Aruba air I always got 2 free checked bags. If you get board in Aruba and want the best snorkel trip, try arubabobsnorkeling. Its better than diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom