Hello from Estonian scuba instructor and travel maniac!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome on board Jenny. One of my very first dive buddies was originally from Tallin. Life moved on and we lost contact but Estonia has a pretty big coast line. How is diving there?
Well, Estonia is very small :) If you remember his name i can find him for you.
I like diving on an island Saaremaa - with seals. Also there is an artificial lake here with sunken prison :) Could be interesting for some.
But generally cold and murky :(

Welcome, we visited Tallin last year after touring Russia....the water was very cold..we liked the old city and the cuisine.

Well, Estonia is very small :) If you remember his name i can find him for you.
I like diving on an island Saaremaa - with seals. Also there is an artificial lake here with sunken prison :) Could be interesting for some.
But generally cold and murky :(

Really awesome! The artificial lake with sunken prison sounds like GOLD! Can you please send some more information? History, depth, visibility, location? Cold water is not a problem.

It is a large quarry, the prison was located on the bottom and was submerged when the quarry filled with water.
Quite shallow, mostly less that 20m deep. Visibility is usually good.
Google Rummu and diving, there are some nice images online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom