Advanced or technical diving in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vitaly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

I plan to visit San Diego in June 19-21. My family is going to Legoland and I'm open for diving on June 20. I plan to bring my rebreather. Any recommendations for dive sites and/or dive boats? I'm a full trimix certified and dive weekly in Monterey/Carmel area in 130-220' depth range. I dove Yukon a few times many years ago and don't mind to dive it again but wonder if there are any other options for advanced or beyond recreational limits diving.

Thank you,
Vitaly

There are a few boats that run tech oriented trips out there. The 20th is a Thursday and most run on weekends. Missle Tower is at 165’ and Murray head is a great Normoxic dive around 200’

I am not sure if anything is running the 20th though.

I was wrong about dates. I'll be in San Diego June 20-23 and plan to dive on Saturday June 22. Missile Tower and Murray head sound very interesting.

Check out the calendar on the Marissa. I am not sure what she has going that weekend though. Her boat is most likely your best bet.

We typically do a monthly tech oriented trip on her boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom