Pompano Dive Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a diver that operates my own vessel, I would NEVER dive without a flag, especially off a commercial dive boat that often will spread it's divers out over a mile.

That's what I was getting at. Any person with a sense of self-preservation is going to want to use a flag there.

How often do you do a night dive on a deep wreck? There's something about not being able to see anything beyond the range of your lights that takes the "creepy" factor up quite a few notches and diving solo intensifies the effect.

This is the second of two dives on the Captain Dan, a 175' long upright wreck in 110' off of Pompano, Florida. Not much life on it at night, towards the end another diver pointed out some sort of seaweed mass at 3:20 that she later explained was actually a creature that moves around the wreck.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom