Scubapro Galileo 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also maybe get some Salt Away to put in the fresh water soak and when you're working the buttons.

Maybe it has everything to do with it: Superior service, Best pricing & Product availability.
What are the benefits offered to/by a Platinum dealer? We don’t have one in Houston.
I diving 2 G2’s. One wireless and one hosed. Love the redundancy but find the screen glare on both to be a serious problem with these devices.

What are the benefits offered to/by a Platinum dealer? We don’t have one in Houston.
I diving 2 G2’s. One wireless and one hosed. Love the redundancy but find the screen glare on both to be a serious problem with these devices.

Benefits accrue to the store not the customer. Store has to commit almost 100% to SP. In turn, they get better pricing and free stuff. You get squadoosh.

Owner of ScubaPro G2 wireless. PERFECT....except there is so much glare on the screen, I cannot read it. Very disappointed and ScubaPro says “oh...you’re th first to,mention this.” Caveat....before you buy one, dive it and see how reflective the screen is. I’ll take my old LCD Galileo Luna over this one. At least I can read it!
I get better readability with Blue rather then the default Green screen. Also increase the screen brightness. I think I have mine set to 8 or 9 (near max). The battery is very good so there's no problem with battery getting low.

I agree. I use blue and turn up brightness a bit. I don’t have a glare problem. I like the unit just fine. Battery life is also no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom