Re-purposed condemned SCUBA tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The neck portion of the tank, just ad an old valve to make a display for your regulator.
Bolt a few of those to the garage wall. Might be a good way to store regs when not in use. Lord knows I've got a bunch of spare valves in my closet.

19598996_443983819309441_7580713159682621552_n.jpg

Lake Baikal. Lisvyanka.

Hombre
what a great picture !

My wife who enrolled and completed a two year college welding course needs a project- We have SCUBA Bells all over our home and several bells as garden art

A statue using an old SCUBA tank as the body is a GREAT idea !

Thank you so much for posting

Sam Miller, 111

@CuzzA
My kind of a over grown night light. The burnt wood base is appears to be an afterthought and detracts from the simple modern beauty of the lamp.

it is interesting that a Zoo Keeper and apparently two pole spears are also displayed---In Florida aren't these items normally stored in a garage or in a dedicated dive locker ???

@Graveyarddiver

Fantastic bottle opener !
Can I assume the picture was taken some where on a Caribbean island ? I can't recall when I purchased a drink that required a wall mounted bottle cap opener -- always pop tops ...

I mentioned the dog bowl application in post # 1, way back in January 2018 -- They are in a word Great! I have a small dog , Lucky,. who delight in dumping his water -- but he has been totally unsuccessful since we have been using a "SCUBA tank Bowl."

Thanks for posting and sharing

Sam Miller, 111

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom