Sherwood Amphos Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RNININF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Amphos air computer with the transmitter. I am trying to find a replacement O-ring for the transmitter battery compartment. All of the O-ring kits I see are for the watch battery itself, not sure if it is supposed to be the same O-ring for the watch and the transmitter. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Any idea if the "durameter" matters? Also, would you happen to know the exact O-ring for the computer as well. Seems like it would be cheaper to buy the basic O-rings in bulk then to buy the specific packs.

I ordered some 026 and they are not the right size. Anyone else know or where I could look to search? I've done multiple searches but can't seem to find anything that says what exactly the watch o-ring is

I have an Amphos air computer with the transmitter. I am trying to find a replacement O-ring for the transmitter battery compartment. All of the O-ring kits I see are for the watch battery itself, not sure if it is supposed to be the same O-ring for the watch and the transmitter. Does anyone know?

Thanks
Hey. Try seeing if you can order in the Sherwood part #T-BAT-K That is the amphos transmitter Battery Kit. Comes with the o-ring. :)

That's what I was trying to avoid, these computers all have user-replaceable batteries. The batteries are easy to find at Wal-mart, etc but I find it ridiculous to pay $30 for what is essentially one cheap O-ring. I've been looking all over different websites and manufacturer catalogs but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom