Electronic Dive Log Recommendations

Which of these electronic dive log i{hone apps is best?

• "Dive Log" by Greg McLaughlin

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • "DiverLog+" by Pelagic Pressure Systems

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • "Breathe- Smart Scuba Log"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Dive+" by Life Plus Tech

• "Dive Logbook (Journal)" by Easy2UseApps PTY LTD

• "iScubaToo" by Data Springs Inc

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subsurface on my PC, also post to divelogs.de

Subsurface as well here - both on PC and android (available on Iphone as well).

Does everything I want and a whole lot more.

New diver so not sure my opinion counts.

I think diver log + is great IF you have a dive computer that links with it for full functionality via Bluetooth. It is nice being able to update dive computer via app.

Subsurface is not only free, not only has a phone app with most of the bugs worked out on recent updates, it does everything mentioned in the initial and subsequent posts, it's got a very easy and intuitive user interface, and one more: The developer is extremely helpful and responsive to questions or issues that users may have- on their user forum.

User Forum | Subsurface

I use subsurface as well. I don’t know about the others on your list. When my son accidentally deleted all my dives on subsurface I was freaking out a bit (a lot of them were manually entered to bring my old pen-&-paper logs into the digital era). I emailed the subsurface developer and he had me back up and running within an hour. Extremely helpful!

Subsurface for me too. I've got it on my desktop, laptop, tablet and phone. All sync'd and backed up in the cloud. Very intuitive, lots of of options and great support.

Mac-Dive. You will get Shearwater-like (arguably better) support from Nick on an excellent product. I have the Desktop and iOS version and they sync via cloud.

Back
Top Bottom