Bucket list dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SS Yongala right next door to you ain't any good?
Forgot about that!! Have dived it 10 times and YES, should have been on the list.

Reactions: Dan
Personal ones:
Scapa Flow
Red Sea (been and still want to go back)
Truk lagoon
Iceland (Silfra)
GBR

There the main ones but I will pretty much dive anywhere!

Orda Cave, Russia
Ojamo Mine, Finland
Molnar Janos Cave, Budapest, Hungry
Thunder Bay, Michigan
Iceland
Pump House on Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas

These are just a few. Anywhere that has an interesting history or geology behind it, I want to dive it.

I’m new to diving but some of mine are the:
USS Oriskany
Bonne Terre Mines
SS Whiskey
Japanese Atlantis
And lastly Ice diving in Iceland

Second for Silfra. There's a couple more sites I'd like to check out while I'm there in a couple years or so. Some of those sites might be during surface interval and they might involve the local Iceleandic gals :)

Plus...

HMCS Saskatchewan (I'm a Saskie....plus I was in the forces, so this one's a natural for me)
Red Sea
Truk
Great Lakes
Lake Athabasca (part of a trip to the sand dunes if I ever get my pilot's license and buy a plane to fly myself there)
Caves....pretty much anywhere...the more the merrier

A couple that I have eliminated after being there: Coco View, Roatan and Splash, Belize for whale sharks or any other diving, for that matter. A complete and total waste of money.

Sounds like you have some experience in the caribbean: I have a southwest companion pass and live on the east coast so plan to do a dive trip there soon. Where would you focus between cozumel/tulum, bahamas, turks&caicos, grand cayman, honduras, etc

Sylvia Earle ("Her Royal Deepness") was asked, "What's your favorite dive?" She responded, "The next one!"

Chuuk
Bikini Atoll
Gardens of the Queen, Cuba
Turtle Tomb, Sipadan island

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom