Requesting some wing pics for comparison purposes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comparison of VDH 23 and 35 from @Bryan@Vintage Double Hose from Post #47 Special on BP/Wing combos. #18 #23 or #35 lift.

Not clear from his post which one is on the left/right, my guess would be the 35 is the left since it looks slightly bigger...
img_8843-jpg.480430.jpg

Post #50 from the thread is also interesting since it specifies the absolute dimensions of the wings deflated and inflated. All the wings exterior dimensions appear to be almost identical in side +/- 2 inches.

The 35 is on the left..... it's nearly impossible to give precise dimensions on a flexible bag with an internal bungee cord trying to construct it when deflated
..#18 wing is very compact and is perfect for the tropical diver or one who knows how to properly weight themselves when wearing a wetsuit.
#23 is slightly larger overall and will work great for diving in a 3 or 5mil suit.. again taking into consideration the diver knows how to properly weight themselves for the dive they are doing..
#35 is the largest but still more compact than most #23s and #25s on the market. Great for the diver wearing lots of neoprene or diving dry with a single cylinder... Again assuming they are properly weighted. My opinion, experience and observation only.

VDH 35 has been out of stock for a while, anyone know when next production batch is due in?

VDH 35 has been out of stock for a while, anyone know when next production batch is due in?
Trying to keep supply up with demand and I apologise for the shortagre. Please check the website store next Friday after 6pm Florida time and I should have #35 wings back instock. #18 and #23s are available now. Thank you

Thursday at 7:40 PM
Menu

Last year the #18 by far.....so far this year the #35 is the leader.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom