Greetings from Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings as well. What part of SoCal are you in? It is a pretty vast area (bigger than many Eastern states). Any preference for dives?

Greetings as well. What part of SoCal are you in? It is a pretty vast area (bigger than many Eastern states). Any preference for dives?
Hello! I'm in the Orange County area, but try to dive as much as possible between Coronado Islands and the Channel Islands. Not any particular preference dives wise. My main focus is photography. How about you?

Welcomeeeee

OC diver ?
200 dives ? lots of boat trips- nothing in OC?
UW Photographer ? Member of O CUPS ?

SDM
Thank you so much, Sam! Novice photographer. Attended one OCUPS session as guest in November last year. Haven't been able to go back but hopefully I can soon.

@John Dietz
Suggest that you attend O CUPS as often as possible - Introduce your self to Linda. the president set down keep your mouth shut and your eye and ears open and you will learn about all aspects of UW Photography.

California UW photographers are so fortunate that they have such great local historical underwater photographic resources
LA UPS - founded in 1957-first President was dr.bills close personal fiend. Zale Parry
UPS SD - founded in 1960
O CUPS - founded in 1965
( I was a charter member of LA UPS and Co founder of O CUPS)

Don't over look OC as a diving location--Some of the best coves and beaches are in Laguna Beach OC

Good Luck

SAM

@John Dietz
Suggest that you attend O CUPS as often as possible - Introduce your self to Linda. the president set down keep your mouth shut and your eye and ears open and you will learn about all aspects of UW Photography.

California UW photographers are so fortunate that they have such great local historical underwater photographic resources
LA UPS - founded in 1957-first President was dr.bills close personal fiend. Zale Parry
UPS SD - founded in 1960
O CUPS - founded in 1965
( I was a charter member of LA UPS and Co founder of O CUPS)

Don't over look OC as a diving location--Some of the beat coves and beaches are in Laguna Beach OC

Good Luck

SAM
Oh not at all, actually I'm a very frequent "flyer" at Laguna Beach. I meant to say my frequent diving spans all the way from Coronado Islands to the Channel Islands.

Welcome to ScubaBoard John.

Back
Top Bottom