Bucket list dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My bucket list:
Chuuk
Galapagos
Palau

What you should put on yours:
Morehead City, NC WWII wrecks and an abundance of sand tiger sharks. Most know about U-352, it's a cool dive no doubt, but in my opinion there are better dives in the area

Cocos and Galapagos are on my list, as is the Sardine Run.

Raja Ampat and Komodo are my favorites so far and I keep going back to those two. The SS Yongala in Australia is also incredible. Almost all of my top favorite dive sites ever are in these places.

Mine - places I haven't dived yet but will - Galapagos, Cocos, Baffin Island, Kermadic Islands, Silfra, Mayotte, Crete & Bouganville

Cocos and Galapagos are on my list, as is the Sardine Run.

So, come & join me in September 2020. You two can share a cabin together for $795 / diver group discount and have a lifetime chance to go down to 1000' depth on a 3-person submarine. :D

Gathering a group for Cocos with Argo on 10-20 September 2020

So, come & join me in September 2020. You two can share a cabin together for $795 / diver group discount and have a lifetime chance to go down to 1000' depth on a 3-person submarine. :D

Gathering a group for Cocos with Argo on 10-20 September 2020

Dan, PM me some info if you would. I'd love to head back to Cocos. I was there Aug 2017, and it was spectacular. I dove with a 2mm skin the whole week on Agressor II

Dan, PM me some info if you would. I'd love to head back to Cocos. I was there Aug 2017, and it was spectacular. I dove with a 2mm skin the whole week on Agressor II

I tried to PM you but the system is not allowing it for some reason.

Anyway, I set this trip up including group discount with Tim Yeo of Bluewater Travel. I think we still have a couple spots available. You can see more detail info here: 2020 September Cocos Trip

I don't have a bucket list dive site. I have a bucket list dive goal. In 2020 I hope to have completed my Tech certifications in decompression dives and Trimix and hit a maximum depth of at least 400 feet. Short visit at depth and a really, really, really, really long journey back up, but what an amazing experience.

Just my opinion, but I think this is a pretty stupid goal

Just dove thru the legendary Arch at the Blue Hole in Dahab Egypt, last month. AKA, the Divers Graveyard. Look on YouTube for Monty Halls Blue Hole. There are many other videos on the arch as well. You can reach 300-600 feet 50 feet right from the shore.

We did a total of five spectacular diives at the Blue Hole as part of a PADI Trimix certification course. It was much more interesting than Bonaire where I did my trimix training.

We are going again August 2020, if anyone is interested.

Loved Malapascua Philippines...however...because I spent so much time in Hawaii...Ni'ihau is by far a must. I know....people don't put Hawaii on their bucket list...but if you get with local divers you will see amazing things. Dragon Moray...humpback whale came up to us...three giant frogfish sitting there smiling. And let's not forget all the nudibranchs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom