Favorite live music venues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikecolorado

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What are your favorite live music venues? I've been to the Money bar, on weekends, but they seem to always have a hard rock blow your ears off band, wondering if there are any alternatives?

Not sure what type of music you prefer,..but when the mariachis start heading for my table at La Choza,I ask them to play,”Far,Far,Away”...Gringo joke. :wink:

Depends on what you are looking for. Wet Wendy's has live music most nights, some good, others meh. La Rumba for for Latin is good. Viva Mexico has good bands late and in a party setting. Woodys usually has live music, one person and a guitar normally. Many others around the tourist areas do as well all to varying degree in style and quality.

I enjoy The Thirsty Cougar looking out on the water. Some of the friendliest and most attentive staff on the island. There used to be a band called Deja Vu that played American rock with a Spanish guitar thrown in. Kind of an Eagles sound. Any cover of Pink Floyd was almost better than Pink Floyd.

Safe travels,
Jay

Hemingway’s, Turquoise, Money Bar
Are some of favorites but we’ll go anywhere the Red Eye Band is at!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom