A look into the diving community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Link: New podcast

An insightful conversation with Anna Kozlova. A videographer, an adventurer and a storyteller

Anna is an enthusiastic, experienced diver and underwater videographer. With a background in science and additional education in cinematography. 9 years of diving experience, 8 of them as technical diver and
underwater videographer. More than 1000 logged dives. Creative with a natural sense of frame composition. Anna is a storyteller.
Anna is from the Crimean Peninsula.

I listened to a chunk of the podcast as I was driving home. The interviewer was barely getting his words out, struggled to ask a simple question and if explorer Bruce said "..and stuff like that" one more time I was going to intentionally drive headfirst into oncoming traffic.

I listened to a chunk of the podcast as I was driving home. The interviewer was barely getting his words out, struggled to ask a simple question and if explorer Bruce said "..and stuff like that" one more time I was going to intentionally drive headfirst into oncoming traffic.

Thank you for your comment, I'll make the proper adjustment and stuff like that...

Sorry I had no idea you were the interviewer.

I suggest you write down the questions, have them checked by someone more fluent in the language you will be speaking, and let the interviewee prepare in advance by giving them the questions ahead of time.

Thanks Carlos.
It seems you have English and Americas soon to be first language covered
perhaps one day you could also cast in Mercan

Enthusiastic guys, you and Bruce, I will listen later to some more of Anna

Cheers.

A Conversation with John B. Griffith Jr. A (War) Veteran and a wise-man.

It’s difficult to describe John, he is the embodiment of a hero, at the same time a wise-man and a gentleman.
He is veteran, writer and author. He travel the world engagement different cultures and absorbing them. He is an enthusiastic person with a lot to share… please enjoy.

A Conversation with John B. Griffith Jr. A Veteran and a wiseman

Back
Top Bottom