Sebastian Lionfish Fest - Boaters and Divers needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are less than 2 months away from LRAD (lionfish removal and awareness day) Weekend and the Sebastian Lionfish Fest is gearing up to have their biggest tournament yet! Stuart Scuba has already agreed to take interested divers out that weekend to hunt lionfish, but we have a lot more interested divers without boats that would like to hunt that weekend.

This thread is intended to start those conversations, and connect divers with boaters and interested boaters with divers! There is $3200 in prizes this year and we will have a wholesaler on site to purchase fish from anyone with an SPL. So no matter what you can make some cash that weekend! (oh and eat some really good fish too).

#ThanksStuartScuba #bethepredator #LRADweekend

Divers Needed!

We have been contacted by a boater who would like to volunteer his boat for the Sebastian Lionfish Fest tourney! If you are a diver/team without a boat and would like to contact him, below is his information:

Jim M.
772-971-6682

See you at SLF, May 19-20th!

(all information is given with boater's permission)

I am looking for a boat and/or team to join for the tournament. Does anyone have availability?

I have my own gear and am very interested in participating this year. Please let me know.

Chris

Stuart Scuba is running a charter. $70. Some friends and I are on it. They may still have seats.

Stuart Scuba is running a charter. $70. Some friends and I are on it. They may still have seats.
Hope you guys get some viz, it's been blacked out until the triple digits deep. We're doing the Martin County tourney only on Saturday in Jupiter. I think this is the first year that it's been back to back, Saturday , then Sunday tournaments. Seas will be flat and nice. The combined effort will put a huge hurt in the Stuart area Lion population. Best of luck to you and your team !!

Hope you guys get some viz, it's been blacked out until the triple digits deep. We're doing the Martin County tourney only on Saturday in Jupiter. I think this is the first year that it's been back to back, Saturday , then Sunday tournaments. Seas will be flat and nice. The combined effort will put a huge hurt in the Stuart area Lion population. Best of luck to you and your team !!

They said we would be going to around 90’ in Stuart. Hopefully there is some viz. I am bringing the Koah as well.

good luck to all lion fish slayers....

I agree , good luck to all the lion fish slayers !
Sea Dwellers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom