Closed SOLD-Canister Light Dive Xtras X-Ray MK1 LED 3000+ lumens scuba Li-Po / 5 settings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

romer treece

Registered
Reaction score
Selling the Dive Xtras MK1 umbilical LED light. Made like a steel brick, this light has several brightness settings, charger, case, finger grip and hand grip. Fantastic light!!

PRICE DROP!
$310 OBO

The Dive Xtras X-Ray MK1 is an umbilical technical diving LED light featuring 5 steps of brightness, a metal light head and can, hand and finger grip options, in-case charging system, and manual. The beam is a square concentrated beam and includes a diffuser for a softer wider beam.

Made in Mukilteo, Washington state, USA from the top underwater scooter manufacturer in the world!

Video of light test here (though my iPad auto adjusts exposure) (5 step brightness)

AS NEW Specs:
  • Low Setting Runtime 30hrs
  • High Setting Runtime 5hrs
  • Battery Chemistry Lithium Polymer
  • Real Time Battery Indicator
  • Reserve Capacity feature
The Dive Xtras X-Ray MkI is an LED technical dive light, a canister light or umbilical light. It is designed from the ground up to be reliable, high performance, and adaptable to all forms of technical diving. Hogarthian, DIR, sidemount, and rebreather technical divers will all find the Dive Xtras X-Ray canister light applicable to their diving. Using a single high lumen LED with a custom designed optic for a tight spot beam this light can be used for signaling and illumination in technical dives or cave dives.

Attachments

• DSC_0825.jpg
    DSC_0825.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC_0830.jpg
    DSC_0830.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0829.jpg
    DSC_0829.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_0817.JPG
    DSC_0817.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0837.jpg
    DSC_0837.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0828.jpg
    DSC_0828.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 227
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 227
  • image_6.jpeg
    image_6.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 223
  • image_4.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 242
What is the beam angle?

Sorry, I don't know the angle, and the literature does not say. I'd say it is not extremely narrow, and not extremely wide. I included diffusers to attach if you want a wider beam. I used one diffuser and it made it very smooth. Did you see the video in the description? That is with one diffuser.

Sorry, I meant the beam angle for the hotspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom