Questions questions questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here. I have been reading so many good things on here but I have some questions. I am 26, I recently wanted to get into diving, nothing major just scanning the bottoms of lakes, rivers, springs, some ocean possibly. I have so many questions regarding what to have, whats best for a new diver, my health, etc. Is there anyone willing to message me, text me or anything so I can annoy you with questions lol? I have so many, asking on here would take forever. Thanks! I am located in Georgia too, btw.

Post up your questions. You'll find most of us here are willing to answer questions.

Also, there's always the chat feature if you're looking for a real time conversation with whomever happens to be in there.

Saxman242 is on the money. Create a post asking the questions you have and you will receive a wealth of knowledge you couldn’t pay for! Welcome to SB hope to see you under water one day

Don't feel reluctant to ask questions I guarantee the questions have been asked before. Some may even say use the search function as there are many historic informative threads. That of course is worth doing but people asking questions in the forums is what keeps this place relevant, current and alive.

If you have a question in your mind I am confident other people have the same question but are too shy to ask. Don't worry about your questions being "Stupid Questions" either. There are occasionally "Stupid Answers" and even some snarky ones but we try to keep them at bay. We all started like you at some point. Welcome to Scubaboard and the best leisure activity ever!

Welcome and ask away

Don't feel reluctant to ask questions I guarantee the questions have been asked before. Some may even say use the search function as there are many historic informative threads. That of course is worth doing but people asking questions in the forums is what keeps this place relevant, current and alive.

If you have a question in your mind I am confident other people have the same question but are too shy to ask. Don't worry about your questions being "Stupid Questions" either. There are occasionally "Stupid Answers" and even some snarky ones but we try to keep them at bay. We all started like you at some point. Welcome to Scubaboard and the best leisure activity ever!
I was taught many years ago that the only stupid question was the one that never got asked because it is the only one that will never get an answer so you will never know.

Agreed that some questions might get stupid, silly or snarky answers but that is generally because the person answering has forgotten what it is like to be new to the sport.

To the OP - ask away. If you put them up, you might just answer someone else's questions at the same time.

From my experience with the search function, use google and put Scubaboard on one end, or the other, it's more likely to to get you what you want.

Asking the questions on the board is better.

Bob
From my experience, it seems every time I google anything dive related a thread on Scubaboard pertaining to it will be in the search results. So google away. You'll most likely find what you want on here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom