Hello from Japan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umi-ushi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there! My name is Emi.
I'm 16 years old, a high school student, and am excited to say I just got my open water diving certification! My favorite invertebrate, if you couldn't tell already, is the nudibranch Jorunna Parva! Ever since childhood, I've always dreamed of diving after being introduced to the concept by the now ancient Endless Ocean Wii Game. Now I'm an aspiring marine biology student, hoping to specialize in deep sea ecology. I study lots in my free time to help me prepare. Outside of marine biology, I'm the district student ambassador for biochemistry.

I currently live in Kansas City, where there aren't many dive opportunities. Fortunately, my job of manually importing Japanese goods has opened up the ability for me to explore amazing saltwater dive sites! I hope to get my own gear soon, as I plan to go to Hawaii in December and don't want to pass up the opportunity. Please don't hesitate to say hello! I'd love to have more diving buddies!

Yōkoso Emi,

Umiushi is Japanese for nudibranch I hope you see plenty when you dive the oceans

Enjoy

howdy Umi-ushi....welcome and enjoy the underwater world of the blue ocean...happy diving.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified.

Welcome! Congratulations on your open water certification! If you want to do some fresh water diving come down to Beaver Lake AR. It's only a few hours south of KC.

Yōkoso Emi,

Umiushi is Japanese for nudibranch I hope you see plenty when you dive the oceans

Enjoy

I'm glad you were able to understand! I picked out this username for a reason, after all! :p I've just completed my first dive, and already experienced quite a bit!

Welcome! Congratulations on your open water certification! If you want to do some fresh water diving come down to Beaver Lake AR. It's only a few hours south of KC.
I've got recommendations to go there! One of my very close friends was certified at BL, I should check it out sometime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom